This recipe only works for amazon items that share similar page structure to the pages you see in this video. Some products such as shoes or T-shirts have a different page structure and this recipe will not be able to extract data from those product detail pages.
How to Use:
- Go to amazon.com and search for an item.
- Click on Data Miner icon in the browser address bar
- Data Miner will open and automatically scrape current page.
- Without closing the Data Miner window switch to Amazon Page and go back a choose a different product.
- When the page is finished loading go back to Data Miner window and click on "Re-Scrape" button. This will cause the second item to be scraped and added to the list.
- Continue to load any other other in the Amazon window and click on "Re-scrape" button in Data Miner window.
- When you are finished with your products. Click on "Download" button in Data Miner window to download the scraped data.