Extract information from Yellow Pages search results page using Data Miner. Automatically scrape pages and create CSV or excel spreadsheet files.
||2 months, 4 weeks a go
How to Use:
- Go to YellowPages.com and do a search
- Select Data Miner from the browser address bar.
- Select "Yellowpages - Search results - USA" recipe.
- The page will now be automatically scraped
- [Optional] Click on "Start Pagination" to navigate to end of the search results.
- Click on download button to download the CSV file.